Patriot Groups throughout the Maricopa and North Pinal County area.
Non-members ARE able to take the poll, but we encourage you to join!
Greater Phoenix Tea Party's website is a hub for current events, local meetings, action items, and educational materials.
Stop by daily to read the latest and sound off in our Tea Poll located after the news stories!
Please share our link with your friends:
Fight harder than ever!
Greater Phoenix Tea Party
PO Box 3004
Gilbert, AZ 85299
On Friday when no one was paying attention, John McCain introduced the CREST Act (S. 2619). Here are a few things it would do (including making it a crime to report Illegals and to block buses):
1) Spends $100,000,000.
2) Asserts acts that are already illegal are now illegal.
3) Makes it a federal crime to tell someone where a DHS, HHS or Border Patrol bus carrying illegal aliens is spotted, coming from or headed.
4) Makes it a federal crime to prohibit a DHS, HHS or Border Patrol bus from moving from point A to point B.
5) Does absolutely nothing to secure the border and stop the invasion in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. These southern borders will remain wide open and the bill doesn't address this.
6) Creates a communication channel between HHS and states about newly recommended facilities for housing illegal aliens.
7) Opens up U.S. facilities in Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador for the purpose of processing illegal aliens on foreign soil.
8) Calls for 15,000 “refugees" from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador to be processed on foreign soil and transported into the U.S. this year alone.
In essence, it makes it a crime to be an American and to stand up for the Constitution.
MOREOVER, contact the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee, where S.2619 is assigned, and tell him not to assign it to the calendar. Then, during recess, contact every member on the Judiciary Committee and tell them to vote no on this bill, or at least strike Section 5, subsection 556(a), which is a clear and pure violation of free speech.
Read the outrageous story here
Matt Salmon Accosted by PHX New Times' Steven Lemons, AKA 'Feathered Bastard' last night at fundraiser. Keep an eye out for the article.
Keep in mind, when Alinsky said this, his progressives mainly had only people. What are the implications now that they have control (money/power) and people? That was their goal and they are achieving it by siphoning capital from Americans who are now forced to pay for things that are used against them and are leading to the destruction of their own society. Americans will soon be "have-nots."
"As an organizer I start where the world is, as it is, not as I would like it to be. That we accept the world as it is does not in any sense weaken our desire to change it into what we believe it should be — it is necessary to begin where the world is if we are going to change it to what we think it should be".--Saul Alinsky
Establishment Republicans hate their grassroots. Constitutional conservatives. Many of which are TEA party members. Republican leadership has tried to kill their grassroots. Look at Thad Cochran in…Continue
Started by joe price. Last reply by Karen Gevaert 23 hours ago.
Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. Chris Rossiter's avatar of Gary Cooper from High Noon is a great starting place, though it's set in *ahem*, New Mexico. (Nothing against New Mexico,…Continue
Started by Mahlon Marr. Last reply by Mahlon Marr on Thursday.
TAKE ACTION:Call AND email the list of 3 people below to be most effective. Please do BOTH!National Committeeman Bruce Ash: 520-886-8002 Email: …Continue
Started by Wes Novack. Last reply by joe price Jul 21.
Disconnected (2 online)
You are disconnected from chat. Connect to join the chat.
Sign up to chat on Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots.