AFP-Arizona and other health care freedom fighters will be there to hand out information to counter the propaganda from Obama's Enroll America program. Please join us!
- ObamaCare exchange plans have fewer doctors. Many doctors are not participating in the ObamaCare insurance exchange systems.
- Medicaid is a second-class health insurance system. In Arizona, one in five doctors say they won't take Medicaid/AHCCCS patients. Read more about the many problems of Medicaid here.
- Exchange plans may give reduced access to hospitals. In New Hampshire, almost 40 percent of the state's hospitals can't participate in the ObamaCare exchanges, leaving many of that state's citizens with long drives to the nearest hospitals covered by their plans.
- Seniors can't keep their doctors. ObamaCare's cuts to the Medicare Advantage program could result in seniors discovering "that a doctor they had a relationship with is no longer in the network."
- Reduced access to doctors is part of the plan. ObamaCare architect Ezekiel Emanuel recently stated in an interview that Americans who want to keep their doctors will have to pay more for this privilege.
Help us raise awareness about the dangers of ObamaCare!
Bring your own signs. Or bring your muscles to help protest organizer Judy Hoelscher hold up her giant sign! Bring your insurance cancellation letters with you. (I'll bring mine.) My sign is going to say, in big letters, "Obama lied to me. ObamaCare cancelled my insurance plan."
For more information, contact protest organizer Judy Hoelscher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please spread the word through your email and social media contacts!
Protest Against ObamaCare
Tuesday, December 17, 5:00 to 7:00 pm
Enroll America Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
Tempe Escalante Center
2150 E Orange Street
Tempe, AZ 85281
We will meet at the parking lot at Escalante Park at 4:30.
Use this URL for a map: http://goo.gl/maps/4DiYa