Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots

Patriot Groups throughout the Maricopa and North Pinal County area.

Angie Anderson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Spend time with the Woolleys in Green Valley, AZ 20 miles south of Tucson off I-19 o…"

Angie Anderson replied Jun 26, 2013 to Southern Arizona Conservative PAC/Southern Arizona TP Event, "Defending the Constitution" Convention

1 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Alan, Thank you for your gentle explanation. Again, the IRS offered tax-exempt statu…"

Angie Anderson replied Jun 2, 2013 to Get rid of tax-exempt status for all non-profit groups involved in politics

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"Non-profit is a government vehicle and you want it to be electric, solar or wind pow…"

Angie Anderson replied Jun 2, 2013 to Get rid of tax-exempt status for all non-profit groups involved in politics

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"Thank you for your reasoned argument to support tea party groups, Mr. Rossiter. This…"

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"According to Wikipedia In August 2009 Shulman persuaded Switzerland to turn over the…"

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"You are a numbers cruncher.  I get it."

Angie Anderson replied May 30, 2013 to Get rid of tax-exempt status for all non-profit groups involved in politics

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"Hello, Brent Fine, I'm the brave one. The IRS was bogged down, will always be bogged…"

Angie Anderson replied May 30, 2013 to Get rid of tax-exempt status for all non-profit groups involved in politics

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"Dear L.A, Just came across this old post...I would never want to discourage your "th…"

Angie Anderson replied May 13, 2013 to A Thank You

7 May 17, 2013
Reply by L.A.Keating

RSS

© 2020   Created by Kelly Townsend.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service