Angie Anderson's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Spend time with the Woolleys in Green Valley, AZ 20 miles south of Tucson off I-19 o…"

Angie Anderson replied Jun 26, 2013 to Southern Arizona Conservative PAC/Southern Arizona TP Event, "Defending the Constitution" Convention

1 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Alan, Thank you for your gentle explanation. Again, the IRS offered tax-exempt statu…"

Angie Anderson replied Jun 2, 2013 to Get rid of tax-exempt status for all non-profit groups involved in politics

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"Non-profit is a government vehicle and you want it to be electric, solar or wind pow…"

Angie Anderson replied Jun 2, 2013 to Get rid of tax-exempt status for all non-profit groups involved in politics

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"Thank you for your reasoned argument to support tea party groups, Mr. Rossiter. This…"

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"According to Wikipedia In August 2009 Shulman persuaded Switzerland to turn over the…"

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"You are a numbers cruncher.  I get it."

Angie Anderson replied May 30, 2013 to Get rid of tax-exempt status for all non-profit groups involved in politics

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"Hello, Brent Fine, I'm the brave one. The IRS was bogged down, will always be bogged…"

Angie Anderson replied May 30, 2013 to Get rid of tax-exempt status for all non-profit groups involved in politics

18 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by wayne r bauer

"Dear L.A, Just came across this old post...I would never want to discourage your "th…"

Angie Anderson replied May 13, 2013 to A Thank You

7 May 17, 2013
Reply by L.A.Keating

RSS

© 2021   Created by Kelly Townsend.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service