Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots

Patriot Groups throughout the Maricopa and North Pinal County area.

All Discussions Tagged 'gop' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARIZONATPP: Election 2014 - May 20 Primary Results - Through the Looking Glass

Matt Bevin TEA Party challenger to Senator McConnell This writer is just going to set fingers to keyboard and see what comes out. Th…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jun 3

AZTPP: The Republican Party left me; Time for me to fly!

John Boehner and Mitch McConnell When Ronald Reagan left the Democrat Party to become a Republican, he explained: “I didn’t leave th…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Apr 29

AZTPP: The Republican Party left me; Time for me to fly!

John Boehner and Mitch McConnell When Ronald Reagan left the Democrat Party to become a Republican, he explained:“I didn’t leave the…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Mar 24

AZTPP: Correcting THE VIEW's perspective of reality (& Obama's Press Conference)

On November 12, 2013, this writer found himself accidently watching "The View". Within 15 minutes, this writer was enraged by some the th…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Nov 25, 2013

ARIZONA: Tyranny and the two major political party nominating committee

November 4, 2014 is a year a way. Plenty of time to affect the outcome of that election, right? No! The machinery of the two major polit…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Nov 16, 2013

Where Do We Go From Here?

Yesterday, Rush Limbaugh expressed dismay at what he termed his “naiveté”, for having gone along all these 25 years or so believing that th…

Started by Jeff Dover

2 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Jeff Dover

What’s The Difference Between Republicans And Democrats In Congress?

Who believes that the House of Representatives, controlled by Republicans and Speaker Boehner, will defund Obamacare?  Who believes that…

Started by Jeff Dover

15 Oct 22, 2013

Beware The Underlying Premise

In the things that we see and hear, in news and commentary, we must be very careful to process the information that we get in terms of the…

Started by Jeff Dover

0 Feb 1, 2013

Minnesota Republicans (and Democrats) resist Fiscal TAR

MN GOP CD6 Chair David FitzSimmons As if it were not bad enough that members of this writer's Republican Party voted for…

Started by Don Mashak

0 May 7, 2012

Ron Paul – Texan Vote’m: After kicking the tires, this voter is “All In”

PROLOGUE Quite simply, we are going to have some fun exposing the “Con Job” that our American elections have become. Together we are goin…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Feb 13, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by Kelly Townsend.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service