Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots

Patriot Groups throughout the Maricopa and North Pinal County area.

All Discussions Tagged 'obamacare' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PHOENIXTPP: 2014 New Year’s Resolution for all True Patriots

For about 5 years now, various Americans from across the political spectrum have talked about taking back their country and restoring stri…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Dec 31, 2013

PHOENIXTPP: MNSURE - Perverse Meritocracy of Minnesota government continues

Interim MNSure Director Scot Leitz Did Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton just Bitch Slap rank and file Minnesotans? (Please hold that t…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Dec 30, 2013

AZTPP: Correcting THE VIEW's perspective of reality (& Obama's Press Conference)

On November 12, 2013, this writer found himself accidently watching "The View". Within 15 minutes, this writer was enraged by some the th…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Nov 25, 2013

ARIZONA ShutDown: Rank and File American Speaks Truth to Power

5% of America approves of Congress. That means 95% of Americans disapprove of Congress. This writer posits that 5% approval essentially a…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Oct 19, 2013

Apology to future generations of Americans for Obamacare (1 of 2)

SCOTUS Chief Justice Humpty Dumpty Roberts (Sorry, I was unable to get this article to all 300 blogs and Social sites that I wan…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jul 10, 2012

If I were running for President of the USA... Part 1 of 3

I sometimes wonder what planet or alternate reality our major media is allegedly reporting on. I listen to the debates, hear the polls and…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 24, 2012

Health Insurance Mandate Waivers

I seem to remember attending a protest rally last November (?) on 7th St. when the "Healthcare Express" bus was visiting Phoenix for a rall…

Started by Lou B

1 May 19, 2011
Reply by Lou B

RSS

© 2020   Created by Kelly Townsend.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service