Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots

Patriot Groups throughout the Maricopa and North Pinal County area.

Brand new here.  Seems that the rest of the country is rallying to support the 2nd Amendment this coming Friday, yet we are doing so on the 16th.  I realize that the 8th is a Friday- people work, etc., but when did this get easy or convenient?  Too late to change now, but are we all not better served by tighter coordination with groups across the country rather than diluting our strength????  If I've missed something, set me straight.

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ours was planned before this one came up. I'll attend both, if we do one on the eighth.

Mike K.

The Gun groups are new to this rally thing and they are not coordinating with each other.  The big Tea Party and gun group rally is actually on 223 (February 23rd).  The Tea Party Net is putting it on nationally and they already have events in 300 cities.  We'll be reaching out to all of the Gun folks in Arizona to get them in attendance.  Full details will be out early next week for the Arizona event but it is currently posted in our Events section.

Thanks, Chris. I guess that means I have things to do on the 8th, 16th abd 23rd, Right? And there is, also, the Town Hall on the 23ed. Busy month!!

Mike K.

Mike

You're right about that.  The 23rd is going to be a long day of patriot fun and business.  It is kind of set up so that people will go to the rally mid-morning and then head up to the Townhall in the evening.  Who knows, we may stop by and wave at Randy Parraza in the afternoon.

Where is the 16 Feb rally?

Bolin Park, in front of the Capitol. See you there?

Mike K.

David Pickering said:

As I said, Bolin Park.

Mike K.

L.A.Keating said:

Bolin Park, in front of the Capitol. See you there?

Mike K.

David Pickering said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Kelly Townsend.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service