Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots

Patriot Groups throughout the Maricopa and North Pinal County area.

ANTI OBAMA RALLY PHOENIX STATE CAPITOL JAN 21st 2013

ARE ANY of the TEA PARTIES planning an event on Inauguration Day here in PHOENIX ???

WE really must come together and come out in force to show the discontent of this administration’s policies !!!
http://minutemennews.com/2012/12/massive-anti-obama-rally-planned-f...

We Have A Dream: 500,000+ Anti-Obama Activists Arrive In Washington D.C. During Obama’s Inauguration Ceremony … If you are unsatisfied with President Barack Obama’s reelection ‘win’ and you further feel that he will ultimately destabilize America completely, then let us join together with bold Anti-Obama signs clearly stating our main grievances concerning unemployment, the economy, Benghazi, foreign policy matters, war status or whatever may perhaps be your main concern(s) on Inauguration Day, January 21, 2013 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Federal Holiday), at the West Front of the Capitol Building, which is currently being reported in the news for ticket purchase.

However, all Anti-Obama supporters shall gather at the National Mall, Fourth Street NW, which is a non-ticketed free area for gathering at 9:00 am for an all-day event.

Help us to realize our dream …
If you cannot afford to go to Washington, D.C., then form local groups to attend non-violent protest marches at state capitol buildings or aimed directly at the nearest affordable U.S. Government location nearest you. Large groups should upload event videos via Youtube, then viral post them across multiple social networks.

Help Coordinate a Local Protest Rally March …

Views: 442

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I THINK WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING.  WE NEED TO SHOW  THAT WE ARE STILL IN THE "FIGHT."

I AGREE ... but one response out of 18 views ... SAD !!  I have been posting on all kinds of sites.... WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE ... WHERE IS THE FIGHT ????   teapartycommunity.com is a good site if you want others of like minds.   HOPEFULLY this will take off ... later this week I'm putting out feelers to see what needs to be done to make it happen !!

MESSAGE FOR "GRITS"  LET US KNOW IF ANY OF THE TEA-PARTIES ORGANIZING FOR POSSIBLE  "ANTI" OBAMA INAUGURATION RALLY.

I will.. thanks .......

karen gevaert said:

MESSAGE FOR "GRITS"  LET US KNOW IF ANY OF THE TEA-PARTIES ORGANIZING FOR POSSIBLE  "ANTI" OBAMA INAUGURATION RALLY.

Grits, I'll be there no matter how small the turnout. Prob. w/ 1 reply may be where your message appears on the page

I almost never scroll down that far.

Grits said:

I AGREE ... but one response out of 18 views ... SAD !!  I have been posting on all kinds of sites.... WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE ... WHERE IS THE FIGHT ????   teapartycommunity.com is a good site if you want others of like minds.   HOPEFULLY this will take off ... later this week I'm putting out feelers to see what needs to be done to make it happen !!

ME TOO... I will let you know if that changes.. I just want to make sure if we have to report to anyone that we will be protesting at the capitol.. I will keep you posted and THANKS !!!

What time should we be there?  Can you post this on the Event page?

I will try the events page .. thanks Judy...  Also have been contacting other TEA PARTIES in the area directly ... and working web sites too... I will be there .. We'll look at a time a couple of weeks before the event.

Judy Eades said:

I created an events announcement.... waiting for approval... let me know if you see it....  I will post the times as soon as I figure out what will be the best time I also need to check if we need prior permission to protest ....Do you know ???

Grits said:

I will try the events page .. thanks Judy...  Also have been contacting other TEA PARTIES in the area directly ... and working web sites too... I will be there .. We'll look at a time a couple of weeks before the event.

Judy Eades said:

Count me in. For some reason I couldn't get the Vote button to work on the poll to let you know I would attend.

Your not the only one  who could not get the "VOTE" button to work . . And what kind of message would we have like cancel the day or stuff it obamme where the sun does not shine day

Obama's the symptom, not the cause.  Hard as it is to swallow, the Left has made good use of both modern and not so modern methods of communication and the GOP has not.  Further, according to Pew Research, 68% of Republicans call themselves "conservatives".  55 million registered Republicans in 2012, means 37 million of us are conservatives.

Why do we allow ourselves to be whipsawed by a handful of "moderate" tea-dancers in Washington?  It is their failure which has given us Obama -- TWICE! -- and which has over 25 years of ineffective representation brought us to this point.

Instead of protesting Obama, who will be inaugurated in January our protests notwithstanding, why not use our energy to form a new party which serves us?  We know up front that the media won't feature us outside of AZ, no matter how many show up.  Let's form a new party and beat Obama where he needs to be beaten, in Washington.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Kelly Townsend.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service