Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots

Patriot Groups throughout the Maricopa and North Pinal County area.

AZ Tea party participation in Operation American Spring

Is there anyone from either this group or any of the other Phoenix Area Tea parties going to Washington DC may 16th, for Operation American Spring? If not why not? How can you let Americans from all over our country go, leave their families and jobs and not either be there or support them? We are setting up three teams one in the southern Sector, Tucson (all set up and funded already) to supply gas, food and prayer to many of those Americans going to Operation American Spring, next month. We in Tucson are individuals that care and ARE doing something, so others can be in DC for us and our family! We are not a part of OAS but we as individuals are supporting those that are.Sorry to say this but if you are not willing to put in your piece of the puzzle to join other Americans on the wall of the Alamo (so-to-speak), what makes you different from Hillary during Benghazi?

It would be great to have a crew of about 5 that can support others coming through our state or assisting those from our state with gas, food and prayer for the journey to DC and when they come back, to help them get home.

When you look in the mirror ask yourself, how much longer am I willing to do nothing?

Ideally we would also like to see a crew of 5 to take care of the Northern sector through hwy 40. We do not have much time left

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AZ TP's are for the most part GOP front groups.................

Yikes! I sure do miss the solid groups in VA and NC! Sorry to hear that.

Matthew

The OAS movement was explored by many of the Tea Parties here in Arizona and across the country and most concluded it was ill conceived and lacked clear goals--it even shows vulnerabilities to becoming infiltrated and emerging into a false flag event. 

Those who wish to engage under the Tea Party banner would be wise to analyze what comprises the movement and what have been its successes and its failings.  The Tea Party is a self-organizing system and an earth shattering 30 million man march is not something that would occur by forcing it to happen.  It would have to happen largely in a spontaneous manner.  9/12 was that way; I went as did nearly a million other Americans.  Did DC listen?  No.  Even the press ignored it as best they could--they'll do the same with OAS.   

The Conservative movement is in the process of developing short, medium, and long-term strategies to take back our country; this is the tedious, un-glamorous work that needs to happen.  You can't win a war without battle plans.  Emotional events are not going to cut it.  Speaking for groups and their leaders across the country, there are very big things in the works that it would not be wise to share publicly at this point for obvious reasons.  These are things with measured outcomes and that will be effective at engaging all Americans and completely ostracizing the left.     

People are laboring night and day behind the scenes to make these things happen so please don't assume you and your compatriots are the only ones working on such things.  And please consider your neighbors who may not be able to get to events, but contribute their hard earned money to Conservative organizations which become an extension of their desires to save this country.  Are they any less ardent or committed to the cause? 

There was tremendous effort that went into the founding of this nation and it didn't all happen out in the open; the same thing is going to be true of the restoration of this Republic.  Those who took part in the original Tea Party in 1773 didn't keep throwing tea overboard for the next 11 years (they did it one night); instead they planned, declared their independence, fought a war, and established a new government to safeguard their unalienable rights.  The Tea Party cannot hang out forever in Boston Harbor and expect to achieve any significant victories.

I hope you realize that OAS is not the be-all-end-all event that is going to hit a grand slam and make everyone see the light.  That being said, I am certain there will be some benefit in reminding those in DC that there is a faction in the country that isn't going anywhere and isn't going to let them get away with their schemes without a significant challenge.

I wish you the best in your effort but I needed to answer your assumption that many Tea Parties are not participating in OAS out of apathy.  On the contrary, they have limited resources and are applying themselves in areas they think will have the biggest impact in the long run.

Thanks

CR 

But you know ours isn't one of them, JPD.--James Garfield has spoken from the grave

JPD said:

Chris,

I am forever thankful for your response. If I would have heard from any of the other (about 30 other tea Party groups in three states), it would have made sense and I would not have posted what I did, in the way I did. Instead of the close to 30 that I contacted in CA, 2 had the courtesy to respond, one of the responses from an area I lived in for 20 years said he would contact the rest of the groups in Orange County CA (one of the few Republican bastions in CA). After not hearing anything for a couple of weeks I contacted him and his email back was no one from Orange County is going! Almost all did not know anything about OAS, to make a judgment, one way or another.

There are very few retired military, from Sergeant to Full Bird Colonels, not supporting it. Are you familiar with Wild Bill who is heavy into Tea Party that does those 2 minute talks on u-tube? Absolutely supporting it, have you spoken to any Spec Ops people, about 98% are behind it. It also has a lot of Prayer warriors and church groups supporting it.

My crew are not members of OAS! We are individuals supporting with our time, gas, food, & prayers those that are going. We are assisting with those things and then handing them off to the next stop East. When they come through afterwards we will assist them getting home with gas, food and prayer. This did not sound like something Americans would need to have an environmental impact study on to assist other Americans with.

Chris, I respect you immensely having met you on occasion in Phoenix and trust your wisdom and judgment, but I also remember a rock solid man the Tea party did not support in VA to see a watered down Rep make it, then lose to the Democrat. So I have also seen wrong decisions made with different Tea parties on occasion. With everything said, I ask you to prayerfully reconsider and establish or encourage establishment of a similar support group in the Phoenix area, like we already have in Tucson and any contact you could give me to also set up a similar crew in Flagstaff I would appreciate it as I have only been in AZ a little over 2 years. My concern is that the patriot groups by not supporting this will then, when all is said and done, because of a lack of faith or commitment result in an event like Benghazi or the bay of pigs due to everyone not rowing in the same direction. God Bless you fellow American and all of your efforts with the Patriot groups you are involved .

Matthew

Chris Rossiter said:

Matthew

The OAS movement was explored by many of the Tea Parties here in Arizona and across the country and most concluded it was ill conceived and lacked clear goals--it even shows vulnerabilities to becoming infiltrated and emerging into a false flag event. 

Those who wish to engage under the Tea Party banner would be wise to analyze what comprises the movement and what have been its successes and its failings.  The Tea Party is a self-organizing system and an earth shattering 30 million man march is not something that would occur by forcing it to happen.  It would have to happen largely in a spontaneous manner.  9/12 was that way; I went as did nearly a million other Americans.  Did DC listen?  No.  Even the press ignored it as best they could--they'll do the same with OAS.   

The Conservative movement is in the process of developing short, medium, and long-term strategies to take back our country; this is the tedious, un-glamorous work that needs to happen.  You can't win a war without battle plans.  Emotional events are not going to cut it.  Speaking for groups and their leaders across the country, there are very big things in the works that it would not be wise to share publicly at this point for obvious reasons.  These are things with measured outcomes and that will be effective at engaging all Americans and completely ostracizing the left.     

People are laboring night and day behind the scenes to make these things happen so please don't assume you and your compatriots are the only ones working on such things.  And please consider your neighbors who may not be able to get to events, but contribute their hard earned money to Conservative organizations which become an extension of their desires to save this country.  Are they any less ardent or committed to the cause? 

There was tremendous effort that went into the founding of this nation and it didn't all happen out in the open; the same thing is going to be true of the restoration of this Republic.  Those who took part in the original Tea Party in 1773 didn't keep throwing tea overboard for the next 11 years (they did it one night); instead they planned, declared their independence, fought a war, and established a new government to safeguard their unalienable rights.  The Tea Party cannot hang out forever in Boston Harbor and expect to achieve any significant victories.

I hope you realize that OAS is not the be-all-end-all event that is going to hit a grand slam and make everyone see the light.  That being said, I am certain there will be some benefit in reminding those in DC that there is a faction in the country that isn't going anywhere and isn't going to let them get away with their schemes without a significant challenge.

I wish you the best in your effort but I needed to answer your assumption that many Tea Parties are not participating in OAS out of apathy.  On the contrary, they have limited resources and are applying themselves in areas they think will have the biggest impact in the long run.

Thanks

CR 

Chris,

I am part of a local Tea Party group and I am not speaking for that group. I am posting this because you do not speak for me. If there are any major plans behind the scenes by Tea Parties they are unknown to me. 

Our Tea Party has had OAS Commander, Colonel Harry Riley speak via Skype to our group. We also have had the AZ CO for Operation American Spring at our recent meetings. I volunteered to be interim communications CO for OAS-AZ 

We need leaders, like you, to encourage members of various Tea Parties to become active and take part in events. I think your post was very irresponsible. 

JM

Hear Hear Rossiter on OAS……………….

FACT, GPTPP’s never has, isn’t now, and never will be GOP.  

Chris Rossiter said:

But you know ours isn't one of them, JPD.--James Garfield has spoken from the grave

JPD said:

Do you really think going to Washington D C is going to make a difference??  We are at a cross-road, as Sean Hanity on his tv show--"our government gone wild."  Also government gone "corrupt"  We have so much work to do, just in our state of Az. alone will take an act of "God" to put things right again.  Lets concentrate on electing "conservative" and "moral" people this coming election, our fight begins here at "HOME."

We should have been taking care of our state first, all along, Karen and this administration now has us by the nose. The reality is, we don't have time to wait for elections and cannot afford to let this corrupt government to continue on.  Time to take a stand now!  Many people will go to DC to peacefully make our demands and will not back down until those demands are met.

Now, they will be leaving in a few short weeks and will need our support with donations of gas, food and prayer.  So consider contacting Matthew to see what you can do.  These people are not just doing this for themselves.

This was posted on 4/24/14

PRESS RELEASE                                  PRESS RELEASE                          PRESS RELEASE

Operation American Spring – A Call to Constitutional Restoration and Prayer, not a Call To Arms

Operation American Spring (OAS) continues to gain momentum toward its non-violent, unarmed, lawful, and massive ‘human petition’ to our elected Representatives beginning May 16th on the National Mall in Washington, DC. In spite of criticism by left-leaning pundits and naysayers, OAS is attracting more and more groups in support of their mission and their goals.

Using as part of OAS’ authority, the Declaration of Independence admonishes Americans that it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security…” when such abuses and usurpations reach an intolerable level. OAS recognizes that it is not our Government that is at fault, rather an insidious bureaucracy of ideologues that are systematically degrading our world image and undermining the economic and social stability of our people. OAS uses such examples as President Obama’s circumvention of Congress, unilaterally creating laws, issuing Executive Orders and extending executive privilege beyond his legal authority, just to mention a few of his endless failings.

An historical level of other high crimes and misdemeanors, plus multitudes of appearances of impropriety from others in this Administration, include, but are far from limited to:

·         Harry Reid’s arrogance, condescension, and willful disregard of his own crimes, while insisting others must pay for fabricated infractions.

·         John Boehner’s failure to support the conservative principles and Constitutional constraints he swore to uphold.

·         Nancy Pelosi’s repeated and endless support of legislation that runs contrary to American ideals and while showing her disdain for the middle class and our economy.

·         Joe Biden’s lack of understanding of his Constitutional bounds and general knowledge of how anything, other than political manipulations, work.

·         Mitch McConnell’s accepting a massive $5 billion federal payout to his state to change his vote in support of destructive legislation.

·         Eric Holder’s refusal to enforce laws consistent with his authority, and irrespective of his personal politics, cultural bias, and political cronyism: Murders of Americans at Benghazi; IRS corruption; Fast & Furious; NSA invasiveness; Fort Hood Jihad Murders classified as ‘workplace violence’.

These are but a few instances where this Administration’s officials exhibit a nation of leaders with utter disdain for the US Constitution as the law of the land. Because none of these scandals have been adequately answered, nor violators held accountable, the conclusion must be, if leadership is so corrupt, there is no valid government. By all appearances, there may have been a silent coup with all branches of government complicit in the take-over of our Republic by an international cabal of bankers, corporations, with the complicit aid of bought-and-paid-for politicians.

Because of this, the People demand that the foregoing, and any others who fall into this culture of corruption and lawless disregard of this great nation’s sovereignty, step down from their respective offices and submit themselves for the appropriate legal processes.

Operation American Spring (oas2014.com), a grass roots gathering of American patriots is out in the open, with the simply-stated objective to restore our Federal Government to its Constitutional constraints. OAS is without mainstream media exposure, building massive support in a spontaneous, popular, and thoughtful response to the hundred-year-old revolution against our uniquely American ideals and Constitutional principles by an insidious, and destructive enemy. The OAS mission is driven by a mass of rapidly-expanding, highly-energized, and divinely-inspired Americans seeking nothing more than a return to lawful government and God’s hand back on America.

Members of Congress are in receipt of thousands of electronic petitions outlining OAS’ Declaration of Administrative Revision (Demands/Grievances), as described and authorized under America’s founding documents. Each Member is also receiving hard copy submissions of these same documents. They cannot truly claim ignorance; nor will they continue to ignore this call to duty and to justice, when millions of American patriots gather, and establish an unrelenting tide of prayerful vigilance over our Republic’s revival in the principles, traditions, and spiritual morality that brought us to the pinnacle of history’s nations.

America is awakening to the unprecedented levels of bureaucratic corruption, greed, and lawlessness spreading with exponential speed in its pillaging of our nation.  America will no longer allow our People, or bequeath our progeny, to suffer as Communist slaves.  Our mission commences with every intent to be prayerful, peaceful, and unarmed; founded on our Framer’s cautions, and with the steely determination to persevere until we prevail in giving our Constitutional government and God-given right to self-determination back to its People.

Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret.,

Operation American Spring Operation

111 Overview Drive

Crestview, FL 32539

Judy you are a "Patriot."  I don't quite understand your statement,"go to DC make demands and will not back down until those demands are met."  How does the OAS plan to do this?  Will they be camping out there?  I truly feel that the "Elite" establishment will just ignore everyone and go on doing their "dirty" business.

Here is a source that may answer your question.   http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/page/patriotguide-1

Here is another site: http://oas2014.com 

Here is another site: http://www.operationamericanspring.org

Here is the schedule for OAS  http://patriotsbillboard.org/operation-american-spring-schedule-in-...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kelly Townsend.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service