Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots

Patriot Groups throughout the Maricopa and North Pinal County area.

Harry Reid, Barack Obama: Screw the Minority

This may be a clever maneuver by the Democrats.  Look at it this way.

The Democrats know that the American public are lazy, uncurious, and uninformed.  The Democrats know that the American public think we are a Democracy, rather then a Constitutional republic.   The Democrats also know that the American people do not know the difference between a Democracy and a Constitutional republic.  And, the Democrats know that the American people don't spend any time thinking about the minutia of government process. 

So, when the Democrats look into the eyes of the American public and say, "hey, majority rules, right?", the American public nod their heads and say "well sure, that's the way it should be".  The American public never say, "but what about the rights of the minority?"  The American public don't realize that a Democracy is government by the majority with no consideration given as to the rights of the minority.  A Republic is the opposite of that.  In a Republic, the minority have a right to impact legislation that affects their rights as citizens.  In 1863, the majority, i.e. Democrats, said that slavery was legal because the majority deemed it so.  It took a Republican to say, 'no, the rights of the black minority must be protected'.  This brought slavery to an end.  

By enacting the "Nuclear Option", the Democrats have striped out the rights of the minority to be represented in the government process.   The Democrats are betting that the American public will think this is just some niggling government process that they would rather not be bothered with.  Harry Reid, Barry Obama, and the Democrat party are betting that this issue will pass over the heads of the perpetually uninformed, lazy and uncurious American public.  Hey, the majority rules, right?

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is an interesting article, but for me very depressing.  Sad to admit that a lot of Americans do not take an interest in our country. Probably our education system can be blamed, but the news media ,to me, should take most of the blame, as well as our own representatives who lie and vote against our country.

You are right, our education system is at fault.  The so-called student government in High School is taught by mostly liberal, ASU educated teachers.  Nil in elementary school and Zero at home.  By the time students get to college, the Marxist professors are ready to take over.

Karen Gevaert said:

This is an interesting article, but for me very depressing.  Sad to admit that a lot of Americans do not take an interest in our country. Probably our education system can be blamed, but the news media ,to me, should take most of the blame, as well as our own representatives who lie and vote against our country.

Anna you are correct, now we have "Common Core" our children are  being infected by communist-like curriculum.  Again, this is so depressing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Kelly Townsend.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service