Greater Phoenix Tea Party Patriots

Patriot Groups throughout the Maricopa and North Pinal County area.

Ok, I've had it with our slimy, two-faced junior Senator.  Jeff Flake has fed us a series of pretty promises but behind the scenes has served only his own ambition by serving the progressive establishment power brokers.  He betrayed us on the defunct gun control bill by voting to bring it to the floor and by voting for cloture instead of standing against it with Senate leaders Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Mike Lee.  Now he's reportedly in the process of betraying the people who voted him into office again by working with the gun-grabbers to help get a gun control bill re-introduced.

Now today a news story that Flake refused to support Ted Cruz's amendment to the Amnesty bill that would have prevented newly legalized illegals from gaining immediate access to welfare, even after his spokesperson stated he would support such an amendment.  These are not the only examples.  Jeff Flake is clearly not living up to his campaign promises, nor to conservative principles in general.  We expect this kind of progressive behavior and betrayal from John McCain, but Arizona now has TWO Senators working against the will of the voters for the destruction of America.

I believe it's time to start a recall petition for both of these unprincipled liars.

Views: 1138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out the two already filed....think they're valid. Copy the file numbers, call Sec of state office to verify. No need to re-invent the wheel. Caution, removing these two bozos in a recall COULD, just possibly change the USSenate mix to Democratic. Something to think about. The best course of action is to field a stauch Tea Party candidate, throw full Tea Party weight and funds behind both of them (because MAJOR Progressive New Left Activists are salivating over Arizona turning blue). Need proof look at what happened with Russell Pearce...until Tea Partiers woke-up to what REALLY was happening, it was over.We The People caught on to this ploy with Sheriff Arpaio's recall effort and defeated it. Be vigilant...dark forces lurk out there...big, really big money is behind changing Arizona to a blue State. And Gov. Brewer is part "of the problem" instead of offering a "solution!"Pray. Amen.

Want to limit SCOTUS' power? Here's the way to do it!!! Difficult, but doable!!!

See, the Framers didn’t anticipate the judiciary becoming this pre-eminent power and branch of government. Alexander Hamilton’s Federalist #78 says as much. All Framers conception of federal courts and their powers as “being the least dangerous to the Rights of the Constitution” and as having a “natural feebleness.” .

Here is Alexander Hamilton’s line of thinking:1)First, when judging a legislative act to be contrary to the Constitution, the court would acknowledge the supremacy of the people, who were the Constitution’s ultimate bulwark 2)Second, Hamilton implied that courts would judge only legislative acts; he wrote nothing about reviewing executive decisions.

So, where did “judicial review” come into SCOTUS’ picture? It was in 1801 with John Adam’s nomination of Secretary of State John Marshall who later filed a law suit  (in 1803) titled “Marbury v. Madison” asserting the principle of “judicial review” claiming that SCOTUS is the final arbiter on the Constitution’s meaning, catapulting SCOTUS to preeminence.

Today. Washington DC Elites regard unelected judges as the law’s final arbiters.

Congress has the power to restrict SCOTUS’ appellate jurisdiction, will they do it? Not likely! Congress can curtail SCOTUS’ original jurisdiction with a Constitutional Amendment, will they do it? Not likely! But, SCOTUS did acknowledge Congress’s power to limit it’s appellate jurisdiction in the Ex Parte McCardle, 74 U.S. 506[1869] decision!!!!

Question: will House Republican’s be willing to entertain a frontal attack on SCOTUS, opening the door for a possible Constitutional crisis? Answer, We The People have been wronged by “judicial activists” long enough! The Constitution allows for this challenge to occur…is a responsible, though arduous action all Americans must entertain and embark upon! Pray. Amen.

I just signed the RECALL petitions from two very dedicated ladies.  Actually, I had to stand and wait my turn.  People are really FED-UP with the two RHINOS.

I would gladly sign petitions to recall these two, but searching both this site and the net in general turns up nothing except links that don't actually have the petitions or any solid information that they exist.  Where exactly can one get specific information on where/how to sign the petition?  I'd think if one actually existed, it shouldn't be that tough to find, especially at a tea party site such as this.

Karen Gevaert said:

I just signed the RECALL petitions from two very dedicated ladies.  Actually, I had to stand and wait my turn.  People are really FED-UP with the two RHINOS.

So where do we go or find the official recall petitions?

Karen Gevaert said:

Neither one of the current petitions shown on the Secretary of States office is valid.  They needed 560,856 valid signatures to put the issue on the ballot and had months to get the requisite signatures. RC-01-2013 was due 3-31-2013 they didn't submit the petitions;  RC-02-2013 petitions were due 6-13-2013 also did not submit the proper number of signature.  There are no other petitions filed with the Secretary of States office.  If you are signing petitions to Recall either McCain or Flake you are wasting your time-- they are not valid.

After researching the Recall of US Senators and congressmen, even if state law allows it, my thought is that the federal courts will step in and stop it. They have done that in other states. Let's spend our time getting as many more conservative congressmen elected in 2014 and not waste our time on something that might not work.

This "board" is very important! Tea Party members and potential members should help:1) in The Greater TeaParty Patriots organization, after all it is the "Tea Party", 2) unification, set definitive dates, times and locales for REGULAR meetings (write down "the agenda"), 3) ensure Tea Party members understand fully Tea Party LEGAL do's and don'ts, 4) focus on definitive plans of actions (lay all them out for member participation). See, so much DISINFORMATION, innuendo and lack of direction is self evident in this" board" and conversations, it's a pity this angst We The People have isn't better harnessed, unified and organized by Tea Party Organizers to benefit Our America. Our children will enrich their lives by having experienced this participation in democracy, too.

Thanks for the update. 

JC Daley said:

Neither one of the current petitions shown on the Secretary of States office is valid.  They needed 560,856 valid signatures to put the issue on the ballot and had months to get the requisite signatures. RC-01-2013 was due 3-31-2013 they didn't submit the petitions;  RC-02-2013 petitions were due 6-13-2013 also did not submit the proper number of signature.  There are no other petitions filed with the Secretary of States office.  If you are signing petitions to Recall either McCain or Flake you are wasting your time-- they are not valid.

I fully agree, we need to replace as many Republicrats as possible with Tea Party Conservatives.

Joe Green said:

After researching the Recall of US Senators and congressmen, even if state law allows it, my thought is that the federal courts will step in and stop it. They have done that in other states. Let's spend our time getting as many more conservative congressmen elected in 2014 and not waste our time on something that might not work.

I should have had a V8 clunk.

Here's why The Tea Party organization is necessary!

I. Muslim Brotherhood, in the USA, is actively seeking to decimate our US Constititution. (Sharia Law)

II. Progressive New Left Activists are actively seeking to decimate our US Constitution.(shred it)

III. Radical Islamists are actively seeking to decimate our US Constitution.(7 bombing attempts since 2008)

IV. POTUS is actively seeking to decimate our US constitution.(Extreme Far Left-Gun Control, LGBT, IRS, NSA, ACA)

V. SCOTUS is actively seeking to decimate our US Constitution.(:"Judicial Review")

VI. Nation of Islam, Black Caucus, NAACP, Black religious leaders, Black community leaders are united in actively seeking to decimate our US Constitution. (Write New Progressive Civil "Bill" of Rights)

VII. US House of Representatives is actively seeking to decimate our US Constitituion.(More OPM-other peoples money)

If this isn't a wake-up call for organizing an active, grassroot resistance...don't know what is.

See, today, Amerika is under a tyranny that is racing to "transform" Her in a short three year time span...sleepy, happy, comfortable American sheeple will wake-up to find their America they knew, gone forever the way of the Do-Do. Replaced with a King George III type tyranny on steroids.  

Here's the game plan: Top Down/Bottom up and Inside Out. Progressive New Left Activism is destroying  Americas:1)religion, 2)education, 3) financial system of capitalism and 4)governance of a Constitutional Republic (leading to Americas Excellence) are now all falling under one single command, i.e., a corporate form of political organization. One knows, in corporate america, "partisan" participation in the "decision-making" process is nonexistant. It's "my way - or the highway!"
Finally, the term "partisan" (as in "partisan politics")smacks of Western European political resistance groups, Bolsheviks, Mensheviks, French resistance, Polish ghettoes, Jewish holocaust, et al. "Partisan" is a "Progressive" label.
Maybe a better term would be "a conversation about Americas future."
Participants in this conversation may be:1) those favoring "the collective," one size fits all, and 2) those favoring individual responsibility and effort as passed on to We The People by Our Creator! Items of immediate concern:1)16th amendment. 2) 17th Amendment, and 3) Stop SCOTUS' USURPTION of the Constitution" by applying Ex parte McCardle,74 U.S. 506 [1869] Still not convinced??? Better get friends, neighbors, relatives and acquaintances involved...otherwise, We The People will be serfs. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Kelly Townsend.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service