Patriot Groups throughout the Maricopa and North Pinal County area.
The following is a list of questions to ask Hillary Clinton in the Benghazi hearings. This list is circulating the Congressional Offices in Washington, DC. Everyone is encouraged to ask their Senators and Congressmen to provide answers to these questions.
The majority of our Senators and Congressmen lack a moral compass and need alot of encouragement to do what is right.
The Obama Administration has been providing funding and support for Al Qaeda, the terrorist organization Obama used to murder Omar Gadhafi and who is now in control in Libya. The weapons that the Obama Administration gave Al Qaeda in Libya are now being used in Syria and Mali.
The Obama Administration is now running another "Fast and Furious" gun running operation. This time instead of providing weapons to Mexican Drug Lords, Obama is supplying Weapons to Al Qaeda for use in Syria, Mali and Libya.
And using a smoke screen on gun control to distract the press and politicians away from the real issue...Barack Obama should be Impeached for supporting Al Qaeda.
List of Questions:
1) The LIFG was listed as a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) by the U.S. State Department, the UN Security
Council and the UK Home Office before it officially disbanded in February 2011 and merely renamed itself the Libyan Islamic Movement for Change. In 2007 Al-Qaeda announced the merger of Al-Qaeda and the LIFG. There are numerous links between the LIFG and 9/11/2001 known to the U.S. from interrogations in Guantanamo.
How does the Obama administration justify allying with leading members of the LIFG in Libya?
2) Did Obama authorize the decision to work with the LIFG?
3) Given the U.S. State Department designation of the LIFG as a FTO did anyone in the State Department object to this policy?
4) Why has the Obama administration not designated the Libyan Islamic Movement for Change as a FTO?
5) The emir of the LIFG Abdel Hakim Belhadj fought with Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan and then moved with him to Sudan in 1992. He ran training camps for Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan in the late 1990s. He fled Kabul in 2001 and went with Osam bin Laden to Tora Bora. He was listed as a co-conspirator in the 2004 Madrid bombings. In Libya he received weapons from Qatar approved by Obama. He became the military commander of the Tripoli Military Council in August 2011 and was responsible for security at all foreign embassies.
6) Why did we ally with a known terrorist to overthrow Qaddafi?
7) Why did we allow Qatar to provide him with weapons, bypassing the Transitional National Council?
8) Did the Obama administration protest his becoming responsible for security at all foreign embassies?
9) General Yunis, the military commander of the TNC, was assassinated on July 28, 2011. The assassination paved the way for Belhadj to become the military commander of the Tripoli Military Council. A deputy of Yunis, Mohammed Agoury, told Associated Press that the February 17 Brigade was behind the assassination. Other sources have said that Ansar al-Sharia was responsible.
Why did the Obama Administration hire the February 17th Brigade to provide security in Benghazi under these circumstances?
10) After Belhadj became head of the Tripoli Military Council he and Ismael al-Sallabi traveled with TNC Chairman Jalil to Qatar to meet with NATO officials.
Why did NATO choose to meet with known terrorists?
11) Who authorized this meeting?
12) Bin Qumu is head of Ansar al-Sharia. Ansar al-Sharia took credit for the attack on the U.S. Mission on its own Facebook page. The Senate Homeland Security committee report says individuals affiliated with Ansar al-Sharia were allegedly involved in storming the Tunisian consulate in Benghazi on June 18, 2012. Bin Qumu is known to be a member of the LIFG and Al-Qaeda and was assessed to be a HIGH risk to U.S. interests. He received a monthly stipend from one of the financiers of the original 9/11. He began training rebel forces in Derna in April of 2011.
What actions did the Obama administration take against him and Ansar al-Sharia before Sept. 11?
13) Why is Ansar al-Sharia not listed as a FTO?
14) On what basis did Secretary of State Hillary Clinton argue that an entry on Ansar al-Sharia’s own Facebook page is not evidence?
15) U.S. officials met with Wisam bin Hamid and Muhammad Al-Garabi on Sept. 9. The Library of Congress reports that Wisam bin Hamid is possibly the leader of al-Qaeda in Libya. He leads Libya Shield, which is the same as Free Libya. He participated in a demonstration in Sirte in 2012 attended by the head of Al-Qaeda in Magreb. He participated in another rally in Benghazi with other militias on June 7-8, 2012. The Library of Congress reports that these militias “probably make up the bulk of al-Qaeda’s network in Libya.”
Why did U.S. officials meet with him?
16) Why did we rely on Libya Shield for security in Benghazi?
17) On Nov. 28 the New York Times reported that US investigators of the Benghazi terrorist attack have been escorted by “Mr. Hamid.” Why do we continue to rely on Wisam bin Hamid and LibyaShield for security while investigating a crime in which Wisam bin Hamid must be a suspect?
18) The Supreme Security Council police car assigned to the mission left the scene of the terrorist attack just as it began. An individual wearing a SSC police uniform took photos of the mission on the morning of the attack. On Sept. 12 Wanis al-Sharif, deputy interior minister for Eastern Libya in charge of the SSC in Benghazi and a senior leader of the LIFG spread disinformation about the terrorist attack. On September 17 he was sacked by his own government.
Why was al-Sharif sacked?
19) What are we doing to identify the individual who took photos?
20) Have we interviewed al-Sharif to find out why he lied and why he did not provide a marked police car outside the mission 24/7?
21) Have we interviewed the driver who left the scene?
22) As deputy interior minister what is his involvement in running weapons to al-Qaeda in Syria and Mali?
23) The Senate Homeland Security Committee report indicates that a current and a former employee of Blue Mountain were suspects in the bombing of the mission on April 6, 2012. The ARB report says that a Blue Mountain guard may have left the gate to the mission open and had done so on a previous occasion.
Why did we continue to employ Blue Mountain?
24) The February 17th Brigade, which was formed by Ismael al-Sallabi Belhadj was in Benghazi in April 2011 to help form the brigade. According to the Senate Homeland Security Committee report, the Feb. 17th Brigade was involved in extrajudicial detentions of U.S. diplomatic personnel prior to Sept. 11. On Sept. 11, according to the ARB the Feb. 17th Brigade guards at the Benghazi mission failed to notify the Feb. 17th Brigade barracks. According to the Senate Homeland Security Committee the February 17th Brigade failed to respond to two calls for assistance from the CIA annex.
Why did we rely on the Feb. 17th Brigade for security in the first place, given that it was created by known LIFG operatives?
25) Why did we continue to employ the Feb.17th Brigade after they conducted extrajudicial detentions and after their loyalties were called into question?
26) Did Obama know about the trip made by Belhadj to Turkey in November 2011 to meet with the Free Syrian Army and Turkish representatives?
27) Did Obama approve this trip?
28) Did this trip result in an agreement to provide weapons, personnel and training to the Free Syrian Army?
29) 600 LIFG fighters went to Syria in November 2012 led by al Harati, the deputy commander of the Tripoli Military Council under Belhadj. Who knew about this and approved this deployment?
30) Belhadj and the LIFG are now providing weapons to Al-Qaeda in Syria and Mali. Why has the U.S. or NATO not intercepted these weapons, which in the case of Syria are transported to Turkey by ship?
31) It is reported that Ambassador Stevens opposed Belhadj becoming either Minister of Defense or Minister of the Interior in Libya. Is this true and if so, why?
32) The Libyan Interior Ministry official in charge of border control is Abdul Wahhab Hassan Qayad, a leading member of the LIFG whose brother, al-Qaeda leader Yahya al-Libi, was killed in Pakistan in June 2012 by a U.S. drone attack.
What contact does the Obama administration have with him about the transport of jihadis and weapons to and from Libya?
33) What is his involvement in the events in Benghazi on Sept. 11 given the killing of his brother on June 2012, which some sources identify as a potential motivation for the attack?
34) Wisam bin Hamid and Muhammad al-Garabi told U.S. officials on Sept. 9 that they would not continue to provide security for the mission, if Jabril became prime minister.
Did the U.S. and Ambassador Stevens support the Jabril for Prime Minister in the General National Congress elections which took place Sept. 10-12?
35) On September 12, one day after Sept. 11, Jabril was defeated. Now the Muslim Brotherhood controls nearly a half of the cabinet positions in Libya and the Muslim Brotherhood candidate for Prime Minister, Barasi, who was supported by them, is a deputy Prime Minister.
Did the Obama administration support this ascension of the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya?
36) What was the purpose of Ambassador Stevens’ meeting with the Turkish ambassador in Benghazi just before the attack on Sept. 11?
37) The ARB report states that UK diplomatic personnel were in Benghazi on Sept. 11. The attack began immediately after UK security personnel left the U.S. mission.
38) What was the purpose of this one-day visit and did they meet with Ambassador Stevens?
39) What was the purpose of the CIA annex in Benghazi?
40) Why was the mission in Benghazi “never formally notified to the Libyan government” as reported by the ARB?
41) Was the mission in Benghazi involved in support operations for supplying weapons or personnel to Syria?
42) Did the Obama administration tailor its talking points immediately after the Benghazi 9/11/2012 murder of Ambassador Stevens to protect its al-Qaeda assets in Libya who were responsible for the terrorist attack?
43) Have the weapons and other support provided by the Obama Administration in Libya been redirected and used by Al Qaeda in neighboring Mali? And is that the reason why the United States is now sending military support to Mali?
44) In light of the Obama Administration supplying weapons to the drug cartels in Mexico with its “Fast and Furious” gun running operation and supplying weapons to Al Qaeda Terrorists in Libya, Syria and Mali, would you say that with the Obama Administration, with its current emphasis on gun control, is just being hypocritical or just trying to distract everyone away from finding the truth about Benghazi?
45) President Bush delayed the Joint Inquiry into the Terrorists Attacks of September 2001 411 days and then prevented the release to the American public of 28 pages of that Report. Barack Obama promised to release these redacted 28 pages.
Why has Barack Obama refused to release these pages to the American people?
46) Could it be that the Obama Administration has refused to release the 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 Report because it would reveal that it previously and currently is in league with same forces that are responsible for the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001, September 11, 2012, Afghanistan, Iran, Libya, Syria and Mali?